Bounty programs are an integral part of digital marketing and promotion. Bounties take their origin from online gaming platforms that offer rewards for participating in their game development.
Bounties are essentially incentivized reward mechanisms offered to individuals to introduce or improve a product or a service. They are offered rewards in exchange for performing certain tasks, a barter trade of sorts. They provide compensation for tasks spread across marketing, bug reporting or improving aspects of the framework.
In our case, we issue Collabracurrents in exchange for completion of tasks that are tracked and rewarded through the dashboards. This are tied into each Portex and their development. We as the Bounty offerer give rewards in return for simple to more complex tasks.
The bounty earned by launching IperDtoken by bringing TokenHolders on board as firstly customers is in the form of the Referral Tokens (10% of the XAT) and by compensation related to building out their rings and the general benefits available for all Token Holders.
Bounties are a useful part of all the crowd valuation campaigns.
The rewards and incentives are in the form of porteages. This has proven in ICO campaigns to be a massively conducive approach for bounty programs. .
Our Bounty Framework
We offer pre and a post bounties.
Pre Bounty Programs
This is carried out before the actual launch of the Portex. They are intended to get the buzz going and to give the launch an improved presence on social media. It is about creating awareness by getting word-of-mouth going.
Informal advertising channels are utilized to increase market penetration. The aim is by participants going about carrying out various activities, the people in their circle begin to know more about the Portex.
Social Media Campaign Bounties
This involves activities that promote on the social media accounts of participants. The rewards earned depend on the engagement levels generated by such posts. This can be in the form of retweets, likes, shares, views, and comments. Popular social media platforms used for bounty programs include Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
Article Writing Bounties
For participants who have blogs with followers and readers the bounty programs offer rewards to bloggers to write featured articles on their blogs. Just like the social media bounty, the rewards are dependent on the engagement levels of the articles and blog posts.
Bitcointalk and other Crypto site Signature Bounties
This is open to participants of the Bitcointalk forum. We release a signature with a code embedded in it. The ranking of the participants who post this signature determines the Porteage amounts they get.
Post Bounty Programs
The round has been completed and funds have been raised. Now, it’s about making improvements based on community suggestions and organizing for the next round. Post bounty programs are aimed at improving feedback from the project community.
Translation Campaign Bounties
This involves translating documents pertaining to the project as well as moderating different forum groups. It is the perfect bounty program for native speakers of languages like Japanese, French, Spanish, Dutch, and German etc. The common translation activities include the website, white paper and the Bitcointalk and other crypto threads.
Bug and Improvement Reporting Bounties
Apart from being an effective bounty campaign activity, bug and improvement reporting also helps the developers. A good bug report clearly and concisely identifies issues.
There isn’t a hard and fast rule as concerns the activities for Pre and Post campaigns. We set aside a percentage of the porteages issued for the bounty programs.
Getting Involved in Bounties
Bounty programs are a great way to get participation and earn. Most of the activities aren’t too technical in nature as they rely on common internet activities and interactions.
The allure of getting free porteage for promotional activities is something to appeal to crypto and gig hobbyists.
We do have to be careful here as bounty programs have come under scrutiny from some financial regulators like the United States SEC. The reason for this is that bounty programs essentially encourage people to participate in a commodity that has a financial risk. In our case there is not risk as they are underwritten by IperDtoken rewards.
SEC’s scrutiny is based upon the Howey Test and how it applies to bounty programs. Profits come from the efforts of third-party promoters, the participant in the bounty can constitute an investment contract transaction. This, therefore, means that many bounty-promoted tokens are in fact securities, and are therefore subject to the SEC’s securities regulations.
- Portex 0 – EcoChange
- Portex 1 – IperDtokens and MultiDcurrents
- Portex 8 – CoHeroGen WoloMid
- Portex 2 – StableDs
- Portex 3 – Wolo-Scales and Holo-scales
- Portex 4- Repu Coes
- Portex 5 – Dimension Zero Tokens
- Portex 10 – Clearinghome Sovereign Accounting
- Portex 19-Sovereign Identity
- Portex 11 – Wealthworks NetsWorth
- Portex 12 – Wholo’Ship Members
- Portex 9 -WholoD.eXchange Awe.cards
- Portex 13 – Transployment
- Portex 7 – ChronoCurrents and HoloNotes
- Portex 15 – Scalarization
- Portex 25 – Wholoteams Collabrocurrents
- Portex 16 -Communecology Locamids
- Portex 18 – Wholotics
- Portex 17 – Globamid
- Portex 20 – CoXexus NetsWorth
- Portex 21 – Smartchain Escrow
- Portex 6 – Reserve Store of Value and Reserve Currents
- Portex 22 – Creator Celebration Gigitalism
- Portex 23 – Paradigm Coins
- Portex 24 – Pyranomic Pyracoin
- Portal 26 Prototyping Civilization 3.0
- Portal 27 – WW0 People’s Resolution
- Wolomid Phisolama Flosort Tokens
- School of Wholonomics – Wholonomics University
- Base 12 Tokens
- The System moves towards Sustainability
- Gaming Wholonomics
- History of Accumulating and Creating Value – How Humans accumulated Wealth and Value in Different Eras
- Millaurum Gold StableD Coe
- Stage 2 Metamarket
- Wholonomic and Pyranomic Language
- Why the Wholonomics Model and Development Will Succeed
- Pyranomics is Broken
- Transcending Accounting Economics
- Building a True Alt-Tribalism
- The Launch of Super Platforms
- Restructuring Pyramid Space
- The Whole
- Solamids and Present Pricing Systems
- What is the Whole?
- Crowd Offer Platform Notes
- What is Work Value?
- More on Wholonomic Cosmology
- Wholeness, The Whole and Wholonomics
- Why Use the Term Current?
- Why the Wholonomics Model and Development Will Succeed
- Why Bitcoin May not Last – Energy Consumption
- For Announcement
- Wholoarchial Currentism
- Every Paradigm has a Creation Story
- Wholonomic Development
- Notes on Alternative Exchange Options
- Wholonomic Art 1
- Portex 7 – ChronoCurrent Healthaid
- Globamid – Collective Intelligence Can It Save the Planet?
- WholoTeams and Holoships Notes
- Addressing our distraction addiction
- More Introduction
- An Impressionistic View of Currency
- Wholonoetics Physics of The Whole
- Wholonomic Cosmology 1
- Open systems and Closed Systems – What is different 1
- Benefits Distribution Fractal Geometry
- Leverage Points
- Crowd Funded Blast
- Community Value Liberation
- Wholonomics Glossary of Terms – Partial
- Dapp Token Keys
- Wholonomics Raise
- Wholonomics CrowdFunded
- alt Finance Solutions
- Aligning Moral and Economic Incentives
- Two Economies and The Third to Integrate them
- Promotion Tools